< /p> UPDATE DAY
Quebec has reported 13 additional deaths related to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, while hospitalizations have registered a further increase.
Hospital centers welcomed 34 new patients who tested positive for the virus, bringing the total to 1,294 people for Thursday. Seven more beds are occupied in intensive care, which has 42 Quebecers.
La Belle Province also reported 1,568 detected by PCR tests and 705 positive rapid tests that were self-reported.
Near of 6,644 healthcare workers are still absent for reasons related to COVID-19, i.e. preventive withdrawal, isolation or awaiting results.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF 30 JUNE 2022
- 1,090,312 people infected (+1568*)
- 15,589 deaths (+13)
- 1294 people hospitalized
- 152 entries
- 118 discharges
- 42 people in intensive care
- 12,860 samples taken on June 26
- 233,137 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 192,694 positive: 784 declared for the yesterday, including 705 positives.
* The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles< /p>
*** For detailed results by region, visit the INSPQ website by clicking here.