SET À DAY
Quebec has 2,109 hospitalized people declared positive for COVID-19, including 57 patients in intensive care. The province's latest report also reports 14 deaths.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF AUGUST 5, 2022
- 1,154,061 people infected (+1013*)
- 16,024 deaths (+14)
- 4910 workers in health absent for reasons related to COVID
- 2109 people hospitalized (-27)
- 173 entries
- 200 discharges
- 57 people in intensive care (-10)
- 12,906 samples taken on August 3
- 271,363 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 226,874 positive: 296 declared for yesterday, including 249 positive.
- 9971 doses administered are added, for a total of 20,377,156 doses administered in Quebec.
* The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles