Spouse recently deleted all my subscriptions and decided to choose a new
Edition Today Lifestyle
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at a baseball match in London
The Dukes of Sussex have removed all of your subscriptions to Instagram and announced the search for the 15 most inspirational and useful pages according to their supporters. Now Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle called their favorites.
Watch the video that Meghan Markle plans to release a collection of affordable clothing:
So, on the official page in Instagram the representatives of the Dukes of Sussex published a collage of 9 photographs, which outlined some of the selected accounts. These social network pages they consider “forces for change”.
“This month we asked you to mark the pages of people, organizations and initiatives that you think are inspiring and noteworthy. Thank you to everyone who participated! Many of you correctly guessed that this month we want to celebrate and tell about little-known charity organizations that may not otherwise get so much attention, rightly deserve,” – said in the message.
Brewing scandal! Meghan Markle was accused of plagiarism
It is worth noting that among the pages, subscribed to by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, is a charitable organization in different directions. Every month they will change.
Page, subscribed to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry:
- Organization of care for newborns with congenital heart disease Tiny Tickers;
- Social organization of Mozambique, which deals with the protection of the ocean Love The Oceans;
- The organization for aid to children of Kenya, Rafiki Mwema;
- Social initiative Global Wellness Day aimed at drawing attention to a healthy lifestyle;
- Humanitarian organisation Plan International UK;
- Charitable organization committed to saving the bee population BeesCause;
- A shelter for dogs Pawsitive Change.
- The only American non-profit organization to support the mental health of refugees who suffered from war – Art Of Hope.
- Organization for the support of mental health Australia Beyond Blue.
- Animal protection organization, which promotes coexistence of people and lions, – Lion Guardians.
- The environmental movement for the preservation of the environment Earth Day Network.
- The organization that opposes the poverty of the world’s children – Children International.
- Organization that provides free wheelchairs to everyone who needs it – Free Wheelchair Mission.
- The organization offers support to schools in Nepal – BlinkNow Foundation.
- Organization for the conservation of the coastal beaches of Africa Waves for Change.
Earlier, Meghan Markle during the month worked on the creation of the September issue of Vogue magazine and decided to share the first results.
Read the most important and interesting news in our Telegram