Cédric Bélanger and
Pandemic is forcing thousands of workers will spend the holiday building to explore the various regions of Quebec. You want to get away, but you run out of inspiration ? Follow the guide with 20 of our suggestions for cultural activities.
1. Grease in the open air
The song Summer Nights , takes on a new meaning Thursday evening with the presentation of the classic Grease at the Theatre Ciné-Parc Royalmount. The open air screening will be preceded by a performance of singers and dancers in charge of setting the table for the timeless musical comedy.
- Thursday, 19: 30 in Theatre Ciné-Parc Royalmount Montreal.
2. Marjo sings at the ciné-parc
The one that goes is going… to the drive-ins. The spirited Marjo will be seeking the horns in turn when she comes up on the stage erected in the parking lot of the market Jean-Talon in Charlesbourg. A Maximum of 150 vehicles, not least for the ” hits “.
- Friday, in the parking lot of the Jean-Talon Market for Quebec.
3. Louis-José Houde and Neev
The comedians Louis-José Houde and Neev unite their forces for the time of a series of evenings of comedy presented in both Montreal and Quebec. The two comics will appear on stage for people loosen up the audience during these rare performances in a theater.
- Wednesday at the Lion d’or of Montreal, and then from Thursday to Saturday at the Theatre Petit Champlain in Quebec city.
4. Suspect number one
You want to shelter you from the heat wave ? Or you shelter in the time of a downpour ? This is the perfect opportunity to discover Suspect number one, most recent feature film from quebec filmmaker Daniel Roby. The film, starring Antoine Olivier Pilon and Josh Hartnett, is based on the true story of the former addict Alain Olivier, who was jailed in Thailand for eight years.
- In halls throughout the province
5. The ciné-parc with 2Frères
Erik and Sonny Caouette continued to tour the province with a tour of drive-ins. The brothers will attempt to impress the music lovers of Saint-Félicien this weekend by tapping into the titles of their three albums, including the most recent, To the winds, appeared last winter.
- Saturday, at the Cine-Parc Saint-Félicien.
6. Tonight is char
The Cine-Parc Saint-Eustache will host two evenings of humor, tomorrow and Wednesday. The facilitators Dominic Paquet and Philippe Bond are welcome various guests, such as Mario Tessier, Jean-Michel Anctil and Cathy Gauthier, so that people loosen up the spectators are installed well protected in their car.
- Tuesday and Wednesday at the Cine-Parc Saint-Eustache.
7. Imagine Van Gogh
The monumental exhibition immersive Imagine Van Gogh spent the summer in Quebec. The most beautiful paintings made by the painter cursed, in the last two years of his life, are projected on huge sails-screens in an atmosphere that is conducive to meditation. Distancing forces, it is necessary to reserve and wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Until 13 September at the Quebec city Convention Centre.
8. Under the big top with Laurent Paquin
Laurent Paquin spends the vacation of the construction of the side of Saint-Sauveur. But it’s not easy. The comedian presents a show comprised of conventional equipment and numbers unpublished, inviting each evening different buddies in the middle to warm up the audience before his entrance in scene.
- Until the 1st of August at the Théâtre des pays d’en haut to Saint-Sauveur
9. Vroom at Orford
Moment Factory invites families to Orford for an experience in interactive multimedia, new genre. On the menu : a car ride, play of light, colorful characters, and short films from the NFB presented in formula ciné-parc.
- Until August 2, at the Ciné-Parc Orford.
10. In Quebec city at Frida Kahlo
The national Museum of fine arts of Quebec presents the exhibition Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera and the modern mexican – mode distance physics. Wearing a mask is of course mandatory, and it is preferable to book its place in line due to the heavy traffic flow.
- Until September 7, the Musée national des beaux-arts in Quebec city
11. Marc Dupré at Saint-Félicien
It remains a single opportunity to see Marc Dupré on stage before he began filming his new show, In the studio. The singer will be coming to Saint-Félicien Friday, armed with his guitar and his ” hits “, for one last concert-mode ciné-parc.
- On Friday, at the cine-parc Saint-Félicien.
12. An evening at the Brothel
Want to change you the ideas and laughter between friends ? Luckily, the Brothel Comedy Club has recently re-opened its doors. Limited places are still more rare today ; the capacity of the premises has been reduced to 50 spectators admitted, measures of distancing physical force. In short, we reserve our seats on the web.
- Several nights a week at the Brothel Comedy Club
13. Genevieve Jodoin on tour
After having given five performances in ciné mode-park with Laurence Jalbert, winner of the edition 2019 of the show The Voice keeps going in solo. She comes up on stage at Péribonka, at Tadoussac, and at the Café-Théâtre Graffiti in Port-Cartier over the next two weeks.
- July 31 at Péribonka, 1st August to Tadoussac and 2 August in Port-Cartier.
14. Fauv moved to Drummondville
Strong of its success in Montreal, the Festival at the wheel puts the cape on Drummondville this week. Mehdi Boussaidan and Denis Drolet will lead each of their evening of comedy, presented in front of a mare windshield.
- Friday and Saturday at the Centrexpo Cogeco Drummondville.
15. On the road with Simon Kearney
Simon Kearney, touring the eastern Quebec this week with, in his luggage, his “pop’n’roll” available on the album open House and The life in purple.
- 21 July (Petite-Vallée), July 22 (Rivière-du-Loup), July 24 (Port-Cartier) and 25 July (Péribonka).
16. Comedy on the grass
The New theatre of the Island of Orleans will present each week an evening of readings of short pieces of comedy to the beautiful star. Arrive early, chairs in hand, because the limit of viewers is limited to 50. No reservation and, in case of rain, the shows are delivered the next day.
- Every Friday night at the New theatre of the Island of Orleans.
17. Sara Dufour makes his way
The bubbly Sara Dufour is very busy this summer with concerts a little everywhere in Quebec. In the coming days, we will be able to hear his country-folk a little crazy, and her stories kind of in Amqui, Petite-Vallée, Rivière-du-Loup and Saint-Fabien.
- The 25 July in Amqui, July 26, at Petite-Vallée, July 29, at Rivière-du-Loup and 30 July in Saint-Fabien.
18. Montreal to Peru
Since its reopening last month, the museum Pointe-à-Callière museum of Montreal, the public can escape, in particular through its exposure to The Incas… that is Peru !
- Throughout the summer at the Musée Pointe-à-Callière.
19. Phillipe-Audrey Larrue-St-Jacques
The series Meets the essential ROSEQ offers a lot of music shows, but the comedian Philippe-Audrey Larrue-St-Jacques will present with regard to him Unfortunately, this is only a comedy show. You will be able to see the Îles-de-la-Madeleine to Amqui in the next few days.
- The 23 July in the Îles-de-la-Madeleine, July 28, in Saint-Fabien, July 29, at Little Valley, July 30, in the Gaspé peninsula, 31 July to Paspébiac and 1st August to Amqui.
20. Trio comic in Longueuil
Louis T., Julien Lacroix and Jo Cormier will rise in turn on the stage of the room Fenplast, on the South Shore, for a single evening. Each comic will have 20 minutes to make laugh the audience, obviously moved away from each other.
- On July 29, in the Room Fenplast of Longueuil.