BET À DAY
Quebec records 35 new deaths linked to COVID-19. The province also has 1,960 people hospitalized, including 55 in intensive care.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF JULY 19, 2022
- 1,128,282 people infected (+2,219*)
- 15,800 deaths (+35)
- 6967 healthcare workers absent for reasons related to COVID
- 1960 people hospitalized (+82)
- 55 people in intensive care ( +17)
- 10,262 samples taken on July 17
- 256,395 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 213,651 positive: 681 declared for the day of yesterday, including 598 positives.
* The number of cases listed does not is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles
*** For detailed results by region, consult the INSPQ website by clicking here.
More details to come.