< /p> UPDATE DAY
The number of cases is increasing in Quebec while the number of people in intensive care seems to remain stable.
Public Health has recorded 1,716 new cases among people who have access to screening centers, in its report published Wednesday morning. By comparison, there were 1,272 new cases on Tuesday and 695 on Monday. Also, 579 positive tests were self-declared during the same day.
In addition, 1,260 Quebecers occupy a hospital bed, or 34 more in the past 24 hours, following a jump of 113 recorded on Tuesday. A total of 35 people are in intensive care, one less than the day before.
- Listen to Patrick Déry's interview with André Veillette on QUB Radio:
The province also reported four additional deaths in its latest toll.
Among the workers in the health network, 6,285 are absent due to the virus.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF JUNE 29, 2022
- 1,088,744 people infected (+1,716*)
- 15,576 deaths (+4)
- 1,260 people hospitalized  ;
- 35 people in intensive care
- 13,309 samples taken on June 27
- 231,437 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 191,118 positive: 633 declared for yesterday, including 579 positive.
- The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles
*** For detailed results by region, visit the INSPQ website by clicking nt here.