For more than ten years now, Apple has been revealing the best games and applications of the year. The 2022 winners represent a diverse market of developers around the world whose apps and games have been selected by Apple's global App Store editorial team for delivering quality and playability that have captured the hearts of millions of enthusiasts.
The 2022 winning applications
- On iPhone: BeReal, this innovative social application gives users an authentic look at the life of their family and their friends.
The BeReal application
- On iPad: GoodNotes 5, by Time Base Technology Limited, takes digital note-taking to the next level with enhanced Apple Pencil support.
- On Mac: MacFamilyTree 10, by Synium Software GmbH, boosts genealogy exploration with stunning visual family trees and collaboration with relatives around the world.
- On Apple TV: ViX, by TelevisaUnivision Interactive, Inc., elevates Spanish-language stories to premium entertainment.
ViX, on Apple TV
- On Apple Watch: Gentler Streak, by Gentler Stories LLC.
- For iPhone: Apex Legends Mobile, by Electronic Arts, brings fast-paced battle royale gaming to the iPhone.
Apex Legends Mobile
On iPad: Moncage, by X.D. Network Inc., offers memorable puzzles that play brilliantly with perspective.
- On Mac: Inscryption, by Devolver, is an immersive card game that engages players with experimental storytelling.
- On Apple TV: El Hijo, by HandyGames, a tale of the Wild West, whisks you away in a cleverly crafted stealth game that looks exceptional on the big screen with Apple TV®.
< li dir="auto">About Apple Arcade Game: Wylde Flowers, by Studio Drydock Pty Ltd., brings a unique life simulation to the Apple Arcade platform and invites players into its charming world of diverse characters and magical spells.
- In the Chinese market: League of Legends Esports Manager, by Shen-zhen Tencent Tianyou Technology Ltd., allows players to manage leagues of world's most influential esports e. (Illustration at top of page)