MISE À DAY
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 420 g (2 cups) brown rice, cooked
- 4 white fish fillets (600 g)
- 250 g (2 cups) frozen vegetables (Asian style)
- 60 ml (1⁄4 cup) orange juice
- 60 ml (1⁄4 cup) light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c. coffee fresh ginger, grated
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper or paprika
- 4 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 220°C ( 425°F).
- On a baking sheet, in four ramekins or small casserole dishes, spread the rice on the edges and the fish fillets in the centre. Cover with vegetables.
- In a bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and Espelette pepper. Pour the sauce over the vegetables. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover each ramekin with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Replace the cooked rice with leftover cooked quinoa or couscous.
Nutritional value per serving< /p>
Content Calories 264/Fat 3.5 g/Saturated 1 g/Omega-3 0.2 g/Cholesterol 45 mg/Sodium 521 mg/Carbohydrates 34 g/Fiber 3, 2 g/Protein 24 g
Recipe taken from the book Cardiovascular Diseases. 21 days of menus by nutritionist Nathalie Verret, published by Savoir Quoi Manger