Serve with good French fries and a salad. The perfect supper on the terrace this summer! You can marinate your meat in advance (up to 24 h before)
- 2 steaks of beef
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Bovril beef
- 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of persil
- 1/2 tsp salt, onions
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except steaks.
- Drop the steaks into a bag of type Zyploc and pour in the marinade.
- Close the bag and mix well so that the steaks are well coated.
- Let marinate 4 to 5 hours minimum in the fridge.
- Heat the barbecue and cook the steaks 5 minutes on each side and closing the lid of the grill between each cooking.
- Wrap the steaks 2 to 3 minutes in a foil.
- Cut the meat in the opposite direction of the fiber and serve.