Bitten by a snake: a man dies in front of his wife

Bitten by a snake: a man dies in front of his wife

UPDATE DAY

A 60-year-old man tragically died in Australia, watched by his helpless wife, after being bitten by a poisonous snake. 

The drama occurred Saturday, in a private property located in Queensland, in the north of the country, according to the New York Post. The father of two children was bitten on the hand. He died before paramedics arrived.

The species of snake has not yet been confirmed following a toxicological report, but it could be a brown snake, which has highly venomous venom.

The man's neighbor, Michelle Friday, told the Courier Mail that she received several calls from relatives after the tragedy.

“Someone told me they could hear the woman screaming for help through the fence for help before the paramedics arrived,” she said.

p>

According to her, the victim had experience in handling snakes, having already had a python in the past.

Heather McMurray, an entrepreneur who specializes in catching snakes, has also revealed that these reptiles were especially present at this time of year.

“The heat and humidity definitely bring the snakes out,” she explained. Pythons like humidity and brown snakes like hot, dry days.”