If, thanks to the shades of Grey, more erotic adventures stand proudly on the shelves of bookstores, it is also because many people have chosen to decomplex their sex life. This blend opens the doors to a universe where it is allowed, the waking dream, whatever it is. Indeed, the erotic literature can contribute greatly to nourish not only the libido, but also the fantasies. Since reading vixen, in contrast to the viewing of pornographic scenes, allows more for the imagination to roam, or even to be creative. This is why, in this period of a pandemic, where prudence is called for, you are offered some suggestions literary reserved exclusively for an adult audience and warned.
1. Hacker. This book, signed Mérédith Wild starring Erica Hathaway, a woman, a recent graduate of Harvard who is invested in his career and to its internet web site devoted to fashion. She is in search of an investor when she meets Blake Landon, the millionaire, who was arrogant, who attracts irresistibly. With all two of the past rather complex, their relationship is not only tinted, but confronted. Several volumes are available in this series of books put on sale since 2015.
2. Octavia Dalvaux sign Sex in the kitchen and tells the story of Charlotte, a 28-year-old, for whom life turns when she chooses to leave his routine work of book designer to publish books of recipes. Become single, by choice, a mysterious admirer is in love with and it’s the beginning of the adventures… spicy. Available since November 2019 published by La Musardine.
3. It is through the pen of Lisa Hilton, alias L. S. Hilton, this writer uk we follow the adventures of Judith in Maestra. The beautiful miss the day in a hotel of auctions and rounds out its purposes of months as coach in a bar hostesses, two nights per week. For fans of sex and blood… Published by éditions Pocket.
4. The summary reads as follows : “the story of the discovery of sexuality by the beautiful Esmera a girls’ school in Genoa, where she discovers the desire in the wizard to the antics of her best friend Rachele. A journey of initiation which will result, years later, by a life of sexual freedom, singular and plural. “Esmera, this comic strip adult published by the éditions Glenat you will discover, this young Italian woman of the 1960s that change sex once the enjoyment last…
5. Parties of pleasure, this erotic novel of Martin Laliberté, published by les éditions Québec-Livres immerses us in a world where connections underground, and the romping torrid know that little (or no) limits. Everything is allowed, no taboos, as long as it leads to pleasure, to passion. These new erotic will lead you to a celebration of the senses.
6. Room 206. It is in this snug space of 15 m2, Room 206, unfolds the experience. In addition to the toilet, a single room in which sits a bed welcoming is waiting for you. At the end of it, a marble bathtub in front of a mirror. Once seated at the end of the bed – in front of a mirror, the experience of the Chamber 206 may begin. The banging of the door to stripping and crannies, passing through the kisses and short breaths… of the windows that close to the glass that falls, you will be catapulted into the reality of this audio book Imaginary Club Experience x Olympus G. Perfect for the wandering hands… on his own body, or according to the instructions of the public health.
Good reading, good fun ! And above all, don’t hesitate to continue your research, quantity of other books (for adults) are available !