Makes 8 tartlets | Preparation time : 20 min
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled and cut into strips (or 1 jar of 250 ml roasted red peppers, drained)
- 1/4 cup of roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 8 slices of roasted bread
- 3 lebanese cucumbers, cut into ribbons
- 1 1/2 cup of prawns
- In a food processor or blender, purée until smooth bell peppers, sunflower seeds, lemon juice, rosemary and Cayenne pepper.
- Spread the tapenade of peppers on the slices of roasted bread. Cover the bread with ribbons of cucumber and shrimp. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary, if desired.