Before taking Apple cider vinegar, consult a doctor.Although it has been scientifically proven that Apple cider vinegar has a very beneficial impact on maintaining proper cholesterol and blood sugar levels, is to consult with your doctor before beginning a natural treatment.
Why cholesterol level is increased?
Elevated levels of cholesterol and blood sugar are serious medical conditions today. They are so popular that almost every second person in the world struggles with the consequences of these diseases. Fortunately, there are many natural ways of cleaning the blood from these harmful substances. Apple cider vinegar for cholesterol-lowering and sugar – one of the best options!
High cholesterol and sugar are two very harmful substances for our body that directly affect the health of the circulatory system and disrupt the functions of many internal organs.
Find out what effect the vinegar has on cholesterol and how it helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels. Thanks to a simple, natural recipe you will significantly improve your health in a short time!
Maintaining the appropriate level of the so-called good cholesterol (HDL) is crucial for the prevention of cardio-vascular diseases(atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular disorders).
Causes of high cholesterol• Unhealthy high fat diet
• Overweight and obesity
• Alcohol abuse and Smoking
• Genetic factors
Typically, the total cholesterol can be divided into two factions: good and bad. To the body functioning correctly, it is important to ensure a good balance between them.
If the fraction of bad cholesterol is prevalent in the body, the blood vessels begin to form plaques that cause serious cardio-vascular diseases.
The level of bad cholesterol increases with the consumption of products that contain unhealthy TRANS-fats. Their source is mostly red meat, fried foods, cakes and biscuits etc
The symptoms of high cholesterolAlthough cardio-vascular diseases develop over many years and often do not give any specific symptoms, you may notice some signals that your body is unable to cope with the removal of cholesterol and sugar:
• Swelling and numbness of the limbs
• Dizziness and headaches
• A feeling of heaviness in the stomach and indigestion
• Chest pain
• Weakness and chronic fatigue
• Skin problems.
Remember to check the cholesterol levels by using a blood test. Doctors recommend doing it at least once in five years. Another recommendation, without which it is impossible to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, is a healthy food with low fat content.
Optimum cholesterol level in an adult is below 100 mg / DL. Regularly check and monitor the health of the cardio-vascular system!
Glucose is popularly called sugar – is the main source of energy for the cells of our body. This type of sugar is present in many different foods and products, including flour, honey, carrots, rice, etc.
Glucose is needed for a number of vital functions such as digestion, pumping of blood to the heart, breathing, thinking, etc. Normal blood sugar is 70 to 110 mg / DL. If it exceeds this numerical range, our body functions properly and health is not under threat.
In turn, if this level is above normal, we are talking about the problem, called hyperglycemia, which threatens the development of diabetes. This disease occurs when the pancreas cannot produce enough insulin, which in turn controls the level of glucose in the blood.
The symptoms of high sugarthe following is a list of the most common symptoms associated with elevated blood glucose:
• Dry mouth and feeling of thirst
• Frequent mood changes
• Weakness and sleepiness
• Delayed wound healing
Reasons for high sugar
Explore the most common causes of high glucose level in blood. These include, in particular:
• Stress – when severe nervous tension and stress, there is an increased production of hormones, resulting in the increase of sugar level in the blood
• Hormonal changes
• Diet rich in carbohydrates
• Sedentary lifestyle
• Lack of physical activity
• Side effects of certain medications (e.g. steroids, antipsychotics)
• Diseases that cause increased production of hormones that increase glucose levels in the blood
And cholesterol, and sugar are the culprits in the mass destruction of our body.
Apple cider vinegar for cholesterol-lowering and sugar – how to use?Discover a fantastic recipe for health! By incorporating Apple cider vinegar into your daily diet, you will cleanse blood vessels from deposits of cholesterol and naturally lower blood sugar.
As Apple cider vinegar to cope with cholesterol and excess glucose? Well, this natural product abounds in valuable nutrients for health (potassium, pectin, malic acid, and calcium) that are perfectly purify the blood and restore the health of the cardio-vascular system and other organs.
How useful Apple cider vinegar?• Increasing the level of nitric oxide in the body, it prevents the narrowing of blood vessels
• He detoxificate the body, restoring proper cholesterol balance
• It helps to maintain normal body weight (dissolve fat)
• It stimulates the cleansing of toxins and other harmful substances
• It cleanses the colon, so it improves the digestive system and prevents constipation
• It regulates the functions of the lymphatic system, which improves circulation and prevents fluid retention in the body tissues
• It lowers blood pressure and also cholesterol levels and triglycerides
• 3 tablespoons of natural Apple cider vinegar (45 ml)
• 1 Cup of water (250 ml)
Method of preparation• Mix Apple cider vinegar with water. Drink three times a day.
• To maintain results and for preventative purposes need to drink once a day.