MONTREAL | Casino of Montreal will open its doors at the beginning of the month of August, while those of Charlevoix, Mont-Tremblant and Gatineau will be open after mid-July, announced on Tuesday that Loto-Quebec, stating that 2250 employees have been temporarily laid off.
The hotel montreal will be the last of the State-owned company to open its doors on August 3. In a press release announcing the dates and the terms for opening up its gaming establishments, Loto-Québec has indicated that there would be six areas accommodating each a maximum of 250 people at the Montreal Casino.
Here, as elsewhere, the priority is “to ensure that activities are conducted in a manner that is safe and healthy for all employees and customers in a fun environment”. The opening hours will be modified and an online booking system will be put in place.
The Bingo network will open the ball of the occasions from 3 July. Follow the network of VLTS and Kinzo (7 July), the Hilton Lac-Leamy (13 July), the casino de Charlevoix and Mont-Tremblant, the games shows of Quebec and Three-Rivers (16 July) and the Casino du Lac-Leamy (23 July).
All clients must wear a mask or cover your face, and the employees on the playground must wear a mask procedure, or even, in some cases, a visor.
The re-opening of the institutions of Loto-Québec will take place in a gradual way, respecting the instructions for spacing and physical hygiene, in particular.
Here are the dates for the reopening of the establishments of games of Loto-Québec:
- Hilton Lac-Leamy: July 13,
- Casino de Charlevoix, Casino de Mont-Tremblant, games Lounge of Québec and Salon de jeux de Trois-Rivières: July 16,
- Casino du Lac-Leamy: 23 July
- Casino de Montréal: 3 August
- Network of VLTS and Kinzo: 7 July
- Bingo network: July 3,
New safety standards, hours of operation, modified and on-line booking system:
- New online booking system for customers.
- Sectors, casinos are limited to a maximum of 250 people:
- Salon de jeux de Québec (250 people)
- Salon de jeux de Trois-Rivières (250 people)
- Casino of Charlevoix (250 people)
- The Casino de Mont-Tremblant (250 people)
- Casino du Lac-Leamy (4 areas of 250 people = 1000)
- Casino of Montreal (6 sectors 250 persons = 1500);
- Complete disinfection of each facility daily, and cleaning of each of the gaming devices after each client;
- Mask is a mandatory procedure for all employees on the playground and, when required according to the standards of the CNESST, eye protection mandatory;
- Mask or covering the face compulsory for all the clients;
- Display signage to indicate the direction of traffic and the two meters of separation physical;
- Reconfiguration of the play areas;
- Activation of the slots so as to provide separation physical;
- Reduction in the number of players at gaming tables and installation of protection panels between the players and to the dealer;
- Delivery of a stylus to the tip of rubber to avoid contact touch with the slot machines;
- No manipulation of cards or tokens by the customer;
- Bars and theaters closed for the moment;
- Offers recovery booster only.
You have defeated the COVID-19? The Journal is looking for people who have been cured of the coronavirus, and who would like to testify.
Write to us at email@example.com