Loto-Québec has announced the dates for the re-opening of its gaming establishments.
Here are the dates for the reopening of the establishments of games of Loto-Québec:
- Hilton Lac-Leamy : July 13,
- Casino de Charlevoix, Casino de Mont-Tremblant, games Lounge of Québec and Salon de jeux de Trois-Rivières : July 16,
- Casino du Lac-Leamy : 23 July
- Casino de Montréal : 3 August
- Network of VLTS and Kinzo : 7 July
- Bingo network : July 3,
New safety standards, hours of operation, modified and on-line booking system:
- New online booking system for customers.
- Sectors, casinos are limited to a maximum of 250 people:
- Salon de jeux de Québec (250 people)
- Salon de jeux de Trois-Rivières (250 people)
- Casino of Charlevoix (250 people)
- The Casino de Mont-Tremblant (250 people)
- Casino du Lac-Leamy (4 areas for up to 250 people = 1 000)
- Casino of Montreal (6 sectors 250 people = 1 500);
- Complete disinfection of each facility on a daily basis and cleaning of each of the gaming devices between each client;
- Mask is a mandatory procedure for all employees on the playground and, when required according to the standards of the CNESST, eye protection mandatory;
- Mask or covering the face compulsory for all the clients;
- Display signage to indicate the direction of traffic and the two meters of distance physical;
- Reconfiguration of the play areas
- Activation of the slots so as to ensure the distancing of physical,
- Reduction in the number of players at gaming tables and installation of protection panels between the players and to the dealer;
- Delivery of a stylus to the tip of rubber to avoid contact touch with the slot machines;
- No handling of cards and chips by the customer;
- Bars and theaters closed for the moment;
- Offers recovery booster only.
You have defeated the COVID-19? The Journal is looking for people who have been cured of the coronavirus, and who would like to testify.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org