The most recent data on the evolution of COVID‐19, in the last 24 hours, in Quebec, report eight additional deaths.
• Read also: Traces of a form of polio found in London
< p>In brief:
- 1110 new cases, for a total of 1,081,138 people infected*;
- 8 new deaths reported in the last 24 hours, for a total of 15,553;
- 4838 healthcare workers absent for reasons related to COVID (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- 1084 hospitalizations, an increase of 43 compared to the previous day ;
- 108 new entries,
- 65 new releases;
- 33 people in intensive care, a decrease of 2 compared to the previous day;
- 5 new entries,
- 11,564 samples taken on June 20;
- 224,952 self-reported rapid tests so far, including 185,195 positive: 493 reported for yesterday, including 436 positive.
< li dir="auto">7 new releases;
* Remember that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles.