MISE À DAY
Quebec has reported 113 new hospitalizations related to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours.
A total of 1,226 Quebecers occupy a hospital bed and 36 people are in intensive care (+6).
The province has also recorded five additional deaths in the past 24 hours.
In its report published Tuesday morning, Public Health recorded 1,272 new cases among people who have access to screening centers, compared to 695 new cases the day before. Also, 568 positive tests were self-declared on Monday.
Among the workers in the health network, 5622 are absent due to the virus.
- Listen to the interview with epidemiologist Nimâ Machouf at the microphone of Yasmine Abdelfadel on QUB radio:
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF JUNE 28, 2022
- 1,087,028 people infected (+1,272*)
- 15,572 deaths (+5)
- 1226 people hospitalized
- 272 entries
- 159 discharges
- 36 people in intensive care
- 8755 samples taken on June 26
- 230,196 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 189,968 positive: 638 declared for the day yesterday, including 568 positive.
* The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles
*** For detailed results by region, visit the INSPQ website by clicking here.