Quebec records 15 deaths and an increase of 62 hospitalizations; 1,767 additional cases are added to the toll.
- 1,767 new cases, for a total of 1,140,647 people infected*;
- 15 new deaths reported in the last 24 hours, for a total of 15,891 deaths;
- 6,580 health care workers absent for reasons related to COVID (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- 2,148 hospitalizations , including 724 due to COVID-19, an increase of 62 from the previous day;
- 481 new entries,
- 419 new discharges;
- 61 people in intensive care, including 31 due to COVID-19, an increase of 2 compared to the day before;
- 24 new entries,
- 22 new releases;
- 11 107  ;samples taken on July 24;
- 264,372 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 220,747 positive : 498 declared for yesterday, including 427 ;positive.
*Remember that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles.
More details to come…