and VAT News MISE À DAY
Quebec has reported 20 new deaths related to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours.
In its report on Tuesday, Public Health also reported report of an increase in hospitalizations in the province, or 147 more since the day before. In total, 1,441 Quebecers occupy a hospital bed and 39 people are in intensive care (+3).
In addition, 1,356 new cases have been identified among citizens with access to PCR tests, and 594 positive rapid tests were self-reported on Monday.
According to Public Health, 6,659 health care workers are absent due to COVID-19.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF JULY 5, 2022
- 1,096,172 people infected (+1356*)
- 15,617 deaths (+20)
- 1441 people hospitalized
- 39 people in intensive care
- 10,184 samples taken on July 3
- 238,675 self-declared rapid tests up to to now, including 197,720 positive: 672 declared po on yesterday, including 594 positives.
* The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to clients priorities
*** For detailed results by region, consult the INSPQ website by clicking here.