BET À DAY
Quebec reports 12 deaths and 33 people in intensive care.
The situation as of September 13:
< li dir="auto">902 new cases, for a total of 1,187 101 people infected*;
- 12 new deaths, for a total of 16,494 deaths , or ;
- 1 death in the last 24 hours,
- 10 deaths between two and seven days ago,
- 1 death more than seven days ago;
NOTE: As death removals are not shown in the data above, the number of death additions may exceed the number new deaths of the day.
- 3,470 health care workers absent for reasons related to COVID (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- 1,600 hospitalizations, including 559 due to COVID-19, an increase of 34 from the previous day;
- 251 new entries,
- 217 new discharges;
- 33 people in intensive care, including 18 due to COVID-19, an increase of 4 from the previous day;
- 16 new entries,
- 12 new releases;
- 9 310 samples taken on September 11;
- 286,751 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 240,264 positive : 176 declared for the day yesterday, including 144 positive.
*Remember that the number of cases listed is not representative of the situation. on since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles.