Quebec passes over 1,500 hospitalizations and reports 16 new deaths.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF JULY 6, 2022
- 1,099,766 people infected (+1,755*)
- 15,646 deaths (+16)
- 7318 healthcare workers absent for reasons related to COVID (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.)
- 1534 people hospitalized (+37)
- 175 entries
- 138 discharges
- 43 people in intensive care (+3)
- 14,211 samples taken on July 5
- 241,770 self-reported rapid tests so far, including 200,547 positive: 713 declared for the day yesterday, including 655 positive.
* The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles
*** For detailed results by region ions, visit the INSPQ website by clicking here.
More details to come…