MONTREAL | Ontario has reported a new times more new cases of COVID-19 Quebec, Saturday, weighing down the balance sheet of the canadian which is mounted at 95 016 contamination since the beginning of the health crisis.
In fact, Ontario has recorded 455 other persons infected by the new coronavirus, bringing the total to 30, 202. It should be noted that the province has once again exceeded the goal of tests with 23 105 people screened in 24 hours.
In addition, the province with the largest population in the country reported 35 additional deaths for a total of 2407.
In Quebec, a neighbouring province, it was also reported 35 deaths, including 22 in the last 24 hours, in addition to 13 deaths occurring prior to may 30, for a total of 4970.
The province has also been 226 new infections, bringing to 52 624 the number of cases since the COVID-19 was installed in the country.
The situation in the country:
- Québec: 52 624 cases (4970 death)
- Ontario: 30 202 cases (2407 deaths)
- Alberta: 7098 cases (146 deaths)
- British Columbia: 2632 case (167 deaths)
- Nova Scotia: 1058 cases (61 deaths)
- Saskatchewan: 649 cases (11 deaths)
- Manitoba: 300 cases (7 deaths)
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 261 cases (3 deaths)
- New Brunswick: 136 cases (1 death)
- Île-du-Prince-Édouard: 27 cases
- Yukon: 11
- The North-West territories: 5 cases
- Nunavut: 0 cases
- Canadian returnees: 13 case
- Total: 95 016 cases (7773 death)
You have defeated the COVID-19? The Journal is looking for people who have been cured of the coronavirus, and who would like to testify.
Write to us at email@example.com