SET À DAY
Quebec records a slight decrease in hospitalizations related to COVID-19. The latest report shows 4 more people in hospitals, for a total of 1,080 patients, 30 of whom are in intensive care. In addition, six deaths are added to the province's toll.
The situation in Quebec as of June 23:
- 1,138 new cases, for a total of 1,082,276 people infected * ;
- 6 new deaths reported in the last 24 hours, for a total of 15,559 deaths;
- 5,188 healthcare workers absent for COVID-related reasons (preventive withdrawal, isolation, awaiting results, etc.);
- 1,080 hospitalizations, a decrease of 4 compared to the previous day;
- 85 new entries,
- 89 new discharges;
- 30 people in intensive care, a decrease of 3 compared to the day before;
- 2 new entries,
- 5 new outputs;
- 12,098 samples taken on June 21;
- 225,842 self-reported rapid tests so far, including 186,001 positive: 488 reported for the day yesterday, including 437 positive.
* The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles
*** For detailed results by region, click on the INSPQ website. ant here.