Before a reduction of cases of infection to the COVID-19, Quebec déconfine gradually. Then that revive the hair salons outside of the greater Montreal, Quebec found a semblance of normal life, just in time for the arrival of beautiful days.
Here you will find all the latest news and announcements from the government Legault and public health in connection with the déconfinement progressive in the province.
Rallies outside permit:
- Maximum of 10 people.
- The distance of two metres must be respected.
- It is not necessary to “end the evening” on the inside.
- Guests can use the bathroom.
FROM THE 1ST OF JUNE
Beauty treatments (can reopen outside of the greater Montreal region): hairdressing salons and barbers, centers of aesthetics, business of manicure and pedicure services, hair removal, skin care, and studios tattoo and piercing.
- Hair salons, and other services of aesthetic care will re-open on June 15 in the greater Montreal region and the MRC de Joliette.
Therapeutic care (may reopen): dentistry, physiotherapy, osteopathy, occupational therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, psychology, optometry, acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, social work, marriage & family therapist, sex therapy, nutrition, speech pathology and audiology, podiatry, complementary medicine or alternative, grooming of the animals.
- Retail businesses that have an exterior door independent may open today in Montreal (they were already open outside of Montreal).
- The food stores can now open on Sundays.
- The pharmacies are open (opening hours may, however, be modified or reduced).
- The commercial centres outside the Montreal area can reopen.
Schools and childcare
- The primary schools outside of Montreal are reopened (those of greater Montreal will remain closed until next September).
- Care services are allowed to re-open outside of Montreal (the greater Montreal will re-open today).
- Day camps may open as early as June 22, next everywhere in Quebec.
- The secondary schools will be closed throughout the province until September next, at least.
Sports, recreation, and outdoor activities
- The owners of campgrounds and outfitters are allowed to reopen.
- The owners of chalets and tourist residences can place their establishments in the lease (outside of greater Montreal and the MRC of Joliette).
- A single cottage can be rented by a single family unit at the same time (same home address).
- Since 20 may, the “recreation sports individual or both, without physical contact, in free practice, in the places of practice outside”, are permitted (golf, tennis, hiking, etc..).
- Parks of the Sépaq: reopening of some hiking trails, biking trails and fishing for the day. Stays camping and fishing are still suspended.
- Parks Canada: re-opening of some trails from the 1st of June. Camping is not permitted until at least 21 June.
- The trails have been reopened on 24 may: the lovers of four-wheeled (quad) can practice this activity.
- The reopening of the marinas from today.
- Outdoor public spaces, such as outdoor swimming pools and playsets parks are now open, and this, throughout Quebec.
- Museums, libraries (lending services only, with no movement in the spokes) and drive-ins everywhere in Quebec are allowed to resume their activities.
- Recovery operations for the recording studios and for live performances in a theater (without an audience.
- The theatres are still closed, but concerts will be held in the drive-ins of the province, this summer.
- Some of the filming of the drama in film and television will be able to resume on 15 June.
Travel between regions
- Travel between regions is not recommended, but are allowed.
- If you move, limit the stops on the road and take everything you need with you.
- The dining rooms of the restaurants are still closed, but the orders for take-out, delivery and drive-thrus are allowed.
- Also closed: spas, gyms, arenas and other sports halls, as well as theatres, cinemas and shops in a shopping centre.
Here are all the latest developments in connection with the déconfinement
The déconfinement reached another level today in the province
Quebec is taking another big step in his déconfinement today with the reopening of a dozen services. If several businesses can finally look to the future after this break, others face enormous challenges.
Child care facilities that are ready to reopen
Equipped with masks, visors and even lamps to UV rays, at a private daycare centre has spared no effort to be ready to receive the little ones in this day of re-opening in the Greater Montreal area.
A shopping not less pleasant
Closed since 22 march, the commercial centres outside of the CMM and Joliette have the green light to open their doors as early as today.
Sellers, stop waiting and put your house up for sale
For fear of not find buyers and sell it at a loss, the pandemic did-she pushed to postpone the sale of your home ?