Before a reduction of cases of infection to the COVID-19, Quebec déconfine gradually. Then that revive the hair salons outside of the greater Montreal, Quebec found a semblance of normal life, just in time for the arrival of beautiful days.
Here you will find all the latest news and announcements from the government Legault and public health in connection with the déconfinement progressive in the province.
Rallies outside permit:
- Maximum of 10 people.
- The distance of two metres must be respected.
- It is not necessary to “end the evening” on the inside.
- Guests can use the bathroom.
Open Care cosmetic (able to re-open outside the greater Montreal region): hairdressing salons and barbers, centers of aesthetics, business of manicure and pedicure services, hair removal, skin care, and studios tattoo and piercing.
- Hair salons, and other services of aesthetic care will re-open on June 15 in the greater Montréal area and in the MRC of Joliette.
Therapeutic care (may reopen): dentistry, physiotherapy, osteopathy, occupational therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, psychology, optometry, acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, social work, marriage & family therapist, sex therapy, nutrition, speech pathology and audiology, podiatry, complementary medicine or alternative, grooming of the animals.
- Retail businesses that have an exterior door independent can open.
- The commercial centres outside the Montreal area can reopen.
- The food stores can now open on Sundays.
- The pharmacies are open.
Schools and childcare
- The primary schools outside of Montreal are reopened (those of greater Montreal will remain closed until next September).
- Care services are allowed to reopen anywhere in Quebec.
- Day camps may open as early as June 22, next everywhere in Quebec.
- The secondary schools will be closed throughout the province until September next, at least.
Sports, recreation, and outdoor activities
- Québec gives green light to the déconfinement gradual team sports outside such as baseball or soccer as of 8 June.
- Only the training supervised will be allowed and the distancing physics of two metres must be respected.
- The owners of campgrounds and outfitters are allowed to reopen.
- The owners of chalets and tourist residences can place their establishments in the lease (outside of greater Montreal and the MRC of Joliette).
- A single cottage can be rented by a single family unit at the same time (same home address).
- Since 20 may, the “recreation sports individual or both, without physical contact, in free practice, in the places of practice outside”, are permitted (golf, tennis, hiking, etc..).
- Parks of the Sépaq: reopening of some hiking trails, biking trails and fishing for the day. Stays camping and fishing are still suspended.
- Parks Canada: re-opening of some trails from the 1st of June. Camping is not permitted until at least 21 June.
- The trails have been reopened on 24 may: the lovers of four-wheeled (quad) can practice this activity.
- The reopening of the marinas.
- Outdoor public spaces such as outdoor swimming pools and playsets parks are now open, and this, throughout Quebec.
- Museums, libraries (lending services only, with no movement in the spokes) and drive-ins everywhere in Quebec are allowed to resume their activities.
- Recovery operations for the recording studios and for live performances in a theater (without an audience).
- The show rooms are always closed, but concerts will be held in the drive-ins of the province this summer.
- Some of the filming of the drama in film and television will be able to return on 8 June.
Travel between regions
- Travel between regions is not recommended, but are allowed.
- If you move, limit the stops on the road and take everything you need with you.
- The dining rooms of the restaurants are still closed, but the orders for take-out, delivery and drive-thrus are allowed.
- The government Legault plans to announce the opening of the restaurants for June 15, outside the Greater Montreal.
- Also closed: spas, gyms, arenas and other sports halls, as well as the concert halls, and cinemas.
Here are all the latest developments in connection with the déconfinement
The open-air school during the crisis
Two teachers at the preschool of Québec give their lessons in the forest, since the return to school, to reduce the risk of contracting the COVID-19, and improve student learning.
The restaurants have ras the bowl of UberEats
While several cities and governments intervene to reduce the exorbitant fees of the delivery services as UberEats, Foodora and other SkipTheDishes, Quebec continues to do nothing, much to the chagrin of restaurateurs.
Bodies emptied of their volunteers
Organizations that had been full of volunteers for the containment see their ranks are empty, even if the need for assistance remains just as great.
Additional aid of $ 50 million for SMES in Montreal
Small and medium-sized enterprises of Montreal will be able to count on a financial boost extra to get through the crisis of the COVID-19 while Quebec and Ottawa their allongeront $ 50 million in new financial aid.
100 vacation ideas to (re)discover the Quebec
With the déconfinement the past few weeks, Quebecers can finally dream of taking a vacation this summer.