Mandarins will help to strengthen health.Tangerines – a mandatory attribute of any Christmas table.
Tell about the main advantages of these citrus fruits, which will definitely convince you to add the tangerines to the daily diet, writes the Chronicle.info with reference to medinfo.
Why is the diet must include tangerines?
1. They contain a lot of vitamin CTangerines and oranges are a great choice for those who are trying to reduce the amount of sugar in your diet. These fruits are not only incredibly flavorful and juicy, but also useful, because they contain large amounts of vitamin C.
• Ascorbic acid in large quantities is contained in tangerines is essential for the human body. This substance not only improves the work of the organs of the cardiovascular system, but also accelerates the healing process of superficial wounds.
• Tangerines are also high in iron, which is why they help to strengthen bones and teeth.
• Vitamin C stimulates the process of collagen and carotene.
Carotene is a chemical compound that accelerates the oxidation of fatty acids and stimulates the production of energy.
Thanks to the beneficial substances in its composition mandarins help to regulate the fat burning process in fat cells on a chemical level.
How to know your body need vitamin C? If you are still not sure whether to include mandarins in your diet, I advise you to read this article.
2. Tangerines can help fight cancer,Free radicals and highly reactive molecules generate an irreversible process of destruction of the cells of internal organs. The reason for such a reaction is improper diet, strenuous exercise, stress, alcohol and tobacco dependence, use of certain medicines and many other adverse factors.
As a result, the aging process is accelerated, and the nervous and cardiovascular systems there are serious violations.
Fresh tangerines contain large amounts of vitamins C and E, carotene and flavonoids. It is these substances that neutralize the oxidation process, thus helping to fight carcinogenic cells.
Believe it or not, but according to the results of numerous studies, these essential substances reduce the side effects that often result from chemotherapy and radiation that a person receives during treatment of cancer of the lung, stomach, prostate, etc.
3. Tangerines help with anemiaAnemia is one of the most common disorders worldwide.
The cause of this disease is a low level of hemoglobin in the blood. Hemoglobin is the substance that is responsible for the supply of oxygen to blood cells.
• Vitamin C in large quantities contained in Mandarin, stimulates the process of absorption of iron by the gastrointestinal system and mobilize the work of all internal organs.
• According to the results of numerous studies, only 25-75 mg of vitamin C can double and even triple the amount of iron digested from food.
• Vitamin C interacts with phytic acid and essential inhibitors, thus forming a complex substance that is not soluble in the liquid. Besides, vitamin C stimulates the process of absorption of iron from food and eliminates the unpleasant symptoms of anemia.
4. Tangerines should be consumed during pregnancyBecause of the tangerines in large numbers include folic acid and vitamin B9, they contribute to the development of tissues at the cellular level. In addition, the active components of tangerines stimulate the process of development of red blood cells.
Believe it or not, but the compounds included in the composition of oranges, also take part in the process of developing nucleic acids, and they serve an incredibly efficient prevention of various disorders of the nervous system.
All these benefits of tangerines are simply indispensable during pregnancy and lactation. That is why products with a high content of vitamin C should be an integral component of a healthy and balanced diet.
5. Citrus fruits are a potent natural source of potassiumPotassium is an important mineral that helps to restore water balance in the human body. It is essential for the proper operation of such important internal organs and systems, as muscles, nervous system and kidneys.
Believe it or not, but potassium-enriched foods help normalize blood pressure.
For athletes, potassium is an essential product because it helps keep the water balance under control. Besides, foods high in potassium help to replenish nutrients in the body after a grueling workout. Please note that potassium-enriched foods can reduce the risk of injury during exercise.
Due to the high water content and potassium in its composition mandarins fruits are indispensable for the recovery of glucose and electrolytes in the blood. That is why these fragrant citrus fruits increase the endurance of man and help him to achieve the best results during sports.
6. Mandarins help to reduce the amount of uric acid and eliminate the signs of inflammationDue to the high content of water, citric acid and potassium tangerines have a powerful diuretic action. In addition, these fragrant citrus fruits make the urine more alkaline. Due to this, the mandarins effectively help to fight infections and accelerate the process of excretion of purines.
Please note that the purines are organic compounds, which in excess lead to the development of hyperuricemia (elevated levels of uric acid in the body) and gout. The reason for these complications is the deposition of uric acid in the joints. It causes bad pain.
As you can see, tangerines have a huge number of advantages, but because they are essential for maintaining wellbeing and health. I hope this article convinced you to definitely add these fragrant citrus fruits in your diet.