Firefighters save Christmas presents

Firefighters save Christmas presents

MISE & Agrave; DAY

The Christmas gifts of a couple from Bécancour, in Center-du-Québec, were saved thanks to the presence of mind of the firefighters who came to put out a fire that broke out in their residence on Friday morning . & nbsp;

The fire, which allegedly broke out due to an electrical problem with the dishwasher, heavily damaged the house in the Sainte-Gertrude sector. & nbsp;

The Bécancour firefighters had the good idea, on Christmas Eve, to take the presents out through a window to prevent them from being damaged by smoke, water or fire. & nbsp;

The victims were welcomed with family members. & nbsp;

according to information from Louis Cloutier

Share Button