Briton Lucy Regler advises everyone to think twice before buying such funds
Edition Today Lifestyle
British beauty blogger Lucy Regler showed its subscribers in Facebook the terrible consequences of the use of bronzer: tinted mousse unevenly formed on the skin, and some areas remained white. 21-year-old girl advises everyone to think twice before buying a similar tool and carefully follow the rules and tips in the instructions, reports the Metro.
Watch the video: what funny things happen to beauties
The most funny funny things that happen to women
As writes the edition, the girl was invited to a party and she decided to prepare for the celebration. On Friday evening Lucy struck mousse, which was supposed to give her skin a beautiful tanned look. The next day, the treatments yielded no results, and then she again applied the product. Although the manufacturer warns that before applying you have to prepare the skin with special cream, but Lucy decided to skip this item. And that’s what happened.
Lucy Reportto: facebook.com/pg/LucyReglerrЛюси Reportto: facebook.com/pg/LucyReglerrЛюси Reportto: facebook.com/pg/LucyReglerrЛюси Reportto: facebook.com/pg/LucyReglerrЛюси Reportto: facebook.com/pg/LucyReglerrЛюси Reportto: facebook.com/pg/LucyReglerr1/6
Lucy Reger promised the relatives and friends not to use the ill-fated tan, and beautiful Golden skin to apply only to specialists. The same advice she gave to its subscribers, backed by his photographs of his unfortunate and very instructive experience.
Earlier, the network was shocked by the photo you posted, the blogger Alex Vinklarek on his Twitter page. The girl depicted in the picture bad experience with a bronzer. We also wrote about Rebecca Butler, which turned blue after taking a bath.
Read the most important and interesting news in our Telegram