While the weather was rather gray and gloomy in this 80th edition of the Golden Globes, the arrival of the guests came to brighten up this evening. Dressed in pastel creations, the stars injected color onto the surprisingly gray carpet that sounded understated and elegant. We first notice the increasingly strong trend of reviving dresses from previous collections. We also remember the flowers, bows and details inspired by harnesses.
- Anya Taylor-Joy was luminous in this Christian Dior two-piece set illuminated with Tiffany & Co.
- Margot Robbie looked stunning in this Chanel dress.  ;
- Jenna Ortega opted for a Gucci outfit and Tiffany & Co.
- Eddie Redmayne drew his look from the collection Valentino.
- Barry Keoghan fell for the powder blue of this suit Louis Vuitton.
Ana de Armas
- Ana de Armas opted for a Louis Vuitton creation Vuitton.
- Julia Garner chose an all-moving dress from Gucci .
- Jessica Chastain looked stunning slipped into this Oscar dress from la Renta.
- Rhea Seehorn was wearing a Naeem Khan design .
- MJ Rodriguez curled up in this Balmain dress.