“I kept quiet for too long”: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle filed a lawsuit against the media

The Duke of Sussex has publicly defended his wife

Edition Today Lifestyle

Today, 11:15

"Я слишком долго молчал": принц Гарри и Меган Маркл подали в суд на СМИ

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

The Duke of Sussex took the decision to sue tabloid the Mail on Sunday and its publisher Associated Newspapers, who published a private letter to Meghan Markle, addressed to her father. According to Prince Harry, the journalists deliberately excised from the text of the letter certain phrases and words in order to distort the content.

Meghan Markle was the real star in South Africa. The details in the story:

In addition, Prince Harry said that for many months the press is trying to put his wife Meghan Markle not in the best light. This information appeared on the official website of the Dukes.

In fairness, it should be noted that the tabloids are really trying to capture literally every step of Meghan Markle since then, she received the title of Duchess of Sussex, and most of the information was presented in a negative context, and not always true.

"Я слишком долго молчал": принц Гарри и Меган Маркл подали в суд на СМИ

“Unfortunately, my wife was one of the last victims of the British tabloid press, which leads the campaign against people who are not thinking about the consequences is a ruthless campaign that has intensified over the past year throughout pregnancy and parenting our newborn son,” said Prince Harry.

The Duke of Sussex also noted that long watched his wife suffer Meghan Markle, and intends to stop it.

“For too long I stared at her personal suffering. To stand by and do nothing – it goes against everything we believe,” he writes.

"Я слишком долго молчал": принц Гарри и Меган Маркл подали в суд на СМИ

The Dukes of Sussex with her son Archie in Africa

It is reported that the lawsuit was filed on behalf of Meghan Markle. The business was funded personally by the Duke of Sussex. The representative of the Markle stated that the trial began on Sunday, September 29.

Note, in the case of satisfaction of claim and indemnity compensation, the Dukes of Sussex all funds sent for the fight against bullying.

Earlier we wrote that Megan Markle delivered a lecture for University students in Africa.

Read the most important news in the Telegram, and also watch the interesting interview on our YouTube channel.

Share

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *