App of the popular social network Instagram has received a dark mode for iOS and Android 13 10
Edition Today Lifestyle
Black theme Instagram is automatically activated
In the mobile app Instagram emerged the long-awaited innovation that makes visual perception more stylish and modern. Following recent trends, Gmail, WhatsApp, Twitter, Viber, Telegram, Instagram has also added dark layout for mobile devices on iOS and Android 13 10.
See also the story of how Olga Polyakova holds a strange poll on Instagram:
Chapter Instagram Adam Mosseri announced on Twitter on Tuesday, October 8, that dark theme is available for both iPhone and Android smartphones. Although none of the apps does not allow the user to toggle this feature inside the app – it is activated automatically if the feature is a Dark Theme activated in the settings of the iOS or Android 13 10. Can this feature be optional and included within Instagram, not yet reported.
Users are in awe of innovations in Instagram Stories: added
How to enable dark mode Instagram
Black theme Instagram
Instagram will automatically switch to dark mode according to the settings on your smartphone. If you use iOS 13, here’s how you can try dark mode:
- Make sure you have updated the Instagram app and use the latest available version (the App Store doesn’t offer you to update it).
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone on iOS 13 or iPad iPadOS.
- Select “Display & Brightness”, then select “Dark”.
Android users 10 can perform the same actions:
- Enable dark mode on an Android device by going to “Settings” then “Display”.
- Click “more” then select “Dark” in the menu of the device.
Earlier, Facebook refuses likes for the sake of “psychological health”. And we published the TOP 5 tips for using photos in Instagram.
Read the most important news in the Telegram, and also watch the interesting interview on our YouTube channel.