In the mayoralty of Vladimir, meanwhile, insist that the venues have not recorded accidents.
A resident of the Russian city of Vladimir died on March 8 during a competition on eating of pancakes. The accident happened near the cinema “Ruskino,” writes the Chronicle.info with reference to racurs.ua.
According to the interlocutor of the Agency, after a competition on eating of pancakes 45-year-old man, who has become the winner, became ill. He fell to the ground. To save him failed. The physicians who have arrived on a call, verified death.
The local newspaper reported that the cause of death will be determined by an autopsy. According to some reports, the victim choked on a pancake.