In the river the apartment burned down because of a washing machine

В Днепре сгорела квартира из-за стиральной машины

The incident happened today in one of 5-etazhek.

In the river due to washing machine the apartment burned down, firefighters rescued the man.

On the 5th floor of the house there was a fire at the prospect of Peter Kalnyshevsky the Industrial area of the city.

On a scene there have arrived rescuers, and extinguished the fire. From the apartment, which was completely filled with smoke, rescued the man 1984 year of birth. The fire had destroyed things in the area of 10 sq. m.

“To extinguish the fire involved 10 personnel and 3 units of firefighting and rescue equipment of the Main Department”, – is spoken in the message.

Share

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *