The child died on the spot.
In Chortkiv of Ternopil region in the switchboard from electrical shock killed the child, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Correspondent.
The tragedy happened in the territory of inactive dry cleaning facilities.
As found by the investigative team, fourteen-year-old eighth grader, along with five underage companions (all children 2004-2005 birth) were playing hide and seek. The place that is chosen for the entertainment of the boys, it was fenced, but not guarded.
During the game the students came into the room switchboard. One of the guys got electrocuted. He died on the spot. The children told police that the door panel was opened.