In the United States was the first death from the explosion of electronic cigarettes

В США зарегистрирована первая смерть от взрыва электронной сигареты

In the United States was the first death from an exploding e-cigarette (vaping). The tragedy occurred in the town of Saint-Peterburg (FL) who previously worked at CNBC 38-year-old television producer with Talmidim Wakenaam D’elia, who smoked in the bedroom. In the house after the explosion started a fire.

The man received burns to 80 percent of the body. And the pieces of the device pierced his skull and entered the brain.

The exploding cigarette was produced in the Philippines in the company smoke Mountain. Representatives of the company told the ABC that the problem was likely in the battery or atomizer.

From 2009 to 2016 in the US were 195 cases of explosions or fires electronic cigarettes, resulting in injuries to 133 people.

В США зарегистрирована первая смерть от взрыва электронной сигареты

Telmig Of Weikman D’elia

Share Button