In Volhynia the child had been poisoned by an unknown gas

На Волыни ребенок отравился неизвестным газом

Poisoned the baby is in the hospital forPoisoning baby in Volyn, which was barely a month and a half, occurred on Thursday, March 14. About this Facebook said the Volyn regional centre of emergency medical aid and disaster medicine, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to RBC-Ukraine

The report said that the doctors saved the baby, who was poisoned by an unknown gas. The child is in the hospital.

The message doesn’t say exactly how the gas had poisoned the child, but netizens assume that it was carbon monoxide that was the cause of more than one dozen deaths this year.

“As a result of poisoning by an unknown gas our team was hospitalized in the hospital of the child at the age of 1 month and 15 days”, – stated in the message.

Share

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *