Loss of Almaty and the most expensive time of reservation: market analysis business trips for the first quarter of 2019

Потери Алматы и самое дорогое бронирование: анализ рынка деловых поездок за первый квартал 2019 года

Потери Алматы и самое дорогое бронирование: анализ рынка деловых поездок за первый квартал 2019 года

Loss of Almaty and the most expensive time of reservation: market analysis business trips for the first quarter of 2019

How did the prices for accommodation and the demand for hotel infrastructure in Russia and abroad, representatives of it business and some hotels enjoyed the greatest popularity in the research of analysts of agencies of business tourism “Aeroclub”.

May 21, 2019 at 17:50

Compared to the first quarter of 2018, the overall growth of hotel rooms abroad and in Russia amounted to 7%. The number of bookings in Russia increased by 9%, while the number of nights spent abroad fell by 5%. Share the hotels bookings abroad in the total number of nights was only 14%.

“Accommodation is a significant part of the company’s expenses for the trip. In particular, in the first quarter of 2019 the cost of leading Russian and foreign companies working in Russia, placement of their employees increased by 8% compared to the same period last year and exceeded 1 billion rubles,” – said General Director of “Aero club” Julia Lipatova.

The study showed that the most popular terms of hotel infrastructure remain two of the capital. The first place is Moscow – 15% of all hotel bookings. In second place is St. Petersburg (6%), the third – Krasnodar (proportion not specified).

See also

Потери Алматы и самое дорогое бронирование: анализ рынка деловых поездок за первый квартал 2019 года

How in the world hotels?

The experts noted a sharp drop in demand from business representatives on accommodation in Almaty. Despite the fact that business travelers have become 50% less likely to stay in the largest metropolis of Kazakhstan, he retained a leading position. The average cost of a night in the hotels of Almaty has grown by 20% per year and reached 5400 rubles. Interest in Paris, by contrast, grew by 48%, despite the very high average cost per night, which amounted to 13 thousand rubles. In third position, moved up from seventh a year earlier, the capital of Belarus Minsk. The demand for this direction is also increased by 48%. Top 5 downtown North of Italy Milan, the capital of Austria Vienna.

The demand for hotels “five stars” abroad in the first quarter of 2019, reaching 19%, while in Russia in hotels of this category of business representatives live only in 8% of cases. The most popular hotels “four stars”, they account for 42% of all bookings, and overseas hotel of this category, the business travelers prefer in half of the cases. At three-star hotels accounted for 40% of the bookings, and overseas, the proportion of nights spent in these hotels and business representatives, is only 25%.

The most expensive booking in the first quarter of 2019 was the accommodation officer FMCG companies during Russian investment forum in Sochi. Overnight at the hotel in the immediate vicinity of the event cost the company 48 thousand rubles. The most expensive foreign booking was absolutely representative of the mining and manufacturing sector of the economy – a night in a five star hotel in Geneva, he paid 158 thousand rubles.

Share

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *