Quebec records 18 new deaths linked to COVID-19. The province has 2,136 people in hospital, including 67 in intensive care.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF AUGUST 4, 2022
- 1,153,048 people infected (+1389*)
- 16,010 deaths (+18)
- 5049 workers in health absent for reasons related to COVID
- 2136 people hospitalized (-10)
- 171 entries
- 181 discharges
- 67 people in intensive care (-)
- 14,196 samples taken on July 1
- 270,669 self-declared rapid tests so far, including 226,252 positive: 306 declared for yesterday, including 244 positive.
- 9677 doses administered are added, for a total of 20,367,100 doses administered in Quebec.
* The number of cases listed is not representative of the situation since access to screening centers is restricted to priority clienteles