Forbes published its annual ranking
Edition Today Lifestyle
Forbes has published an annual ranking of the most vysokoplachivaemyh singers. In 2019, the highest earnings can boast a 29-year-old American pop singer Taylor swift, who recently sent a fan a large sum of money. Her income amounted to 185 million dollars.
Don’t miss: Justin Bieber accused Taylor swift in the persecution of his producer
Note, most of the earnings singer brought the Stadium tour Reputation. In addition, Taylor swift has signed a multimillion-dollar contract with Universal Records. Besides her new album, Lover, released last week, definitely adds millions of dollars to her state.
In second place was R&B singer Beyonce, which in the past year managed to earn 81 million dollars. Closes the three leaders of the Barbados singer Rihanna with an income of 62 million dollars.
TOP 10 highest-paid singers 2019
- Taylor swift – 185 million dollars
- Beyonce – 81 million dollars
- Rihanna – 62 million dollars
- Katy Perry – 57.5 million dollars
- Pink – 57 million dollars
- Ariana Grande – 48 million dollars
- Jennifer Lopez is 43 million dollars
- Lady Gaga – 39.5 million dollars
- Celine Dion – 37,5 million dollars
- Shakira – $ 35 million
We will remind, recently it became known the name of the highest paid actress 2019.
Read the most important and interesting news in our Telegram