Several service establishments will be on vacation for the long weekend of June 24. Here is a list of what will be open and closed in Quebec for Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day.
– Small businesses (butchers, greengrocers, grocery stores, convenience stores, etc.);
– Service stations;
– The Biodôme, the insectarium, the botanical garden and the planetarium of Montreal;
– The collection waste follows the usual schedule in Montreal, as do the ecocentres;
– Bus and train schedules are modified on holidays. We invite you to consult the website of the transportation service you use for more details.
– Branches of the Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ) and of the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC);
– Shops and large shopping centres;
– Banks and cash registers;
– Offices of Canada Post. Mail collection and delivery will also be affected;
– Federal and provincial service outlets;