In the rest of this top 10, only Nike, Air Jordan and adidas are present. The single pair adidas arrives in 7th position, he is the model Human Race NMD Pharrell x Chanel. The collaboration between sportswear brands and artists generally function well as outside of the adidas revisited by Pharrell Williams and Chanel, Air Jordan 4 Retro Eminem Carhartt are on the 4th place. It is also a triple collab between the rapper Eminem, Air Jordan and Carhartt on the sneakers celebrating the 15th anniversary of the album The Marshall Mathers LP. And what, in fact, its rarity and its price, it is also that only ten copies were produced and put up for auction.
With regard to Air Jordan Kobe PE Pack Retro 8, Retro 3 (2nd), they are expensive because the basketball player Kobe Bryant himself has had the feet in the course of the 2002-2003 season. And in addition, they are the colors of the Los Angeles Lakers.
The top 10 sneakers of the most expensive in the world
1. Nike Air Mag Back to the Future BTTF (2016) : 22.882 euros.
2. Air Jordan Kobe PE Pack Retro 8, Retro 3 (2016) : 11.982 euros.
3. Nike Dunk SB Low Paris (2002) : 9.965 euros.
4. Air Jordan 4 Retro Eminem Carhartt (2015) : 8.786 euros.
5. Air Jordan 3 Retro “Legends of Summer” (2013) : 8.182 euros.
6. Air Jordan 5 Retro Fab Five EP (2017) : 7.740 euros.
7. adidas Human Race NMD Pharrell x Chanel (2017) : 7.746 euros.
8. Nike Air Mag Back To The Future BTTF (2011) : 7.246 euros.
9. Air Jordan 3 Retro DJ Khaled Grateful (2017) : 7.228 euros.