Golden voice of Ukraine Nina Matvienko celebrates 72nd birthday
Edition Today Lifestyle
Cult Soviet and Ukrainian singer Nina Matvienko, 10 Oct celebrates 72nd birthday. The sonorous voice of people’s artist of Ukraine is the heritage of our country and its well-known songs win the hearts of the nation.
Watch exclusive video of Montica and Nina Matvienko for the song “this day”:
In honor of the birthday of Nina Matvienko Today.Lifestyle collected the most interesting and little known facts from the life of Ukrainian celebrities.
- Nina Matvienko in my ‘ 72 looks amazing! The singer watching their health, and in particular for meals. She does not drink alcohol and do not eat meat. And her favorite dish is Ukrainian traditional soup.
- The singer has a rich sports past. She was actively involved in basketball and volleyball, and even reached the heights in throwing grenades.
- In Soviet times, Nina Matvienko was forbidden to leave the country. The ban lasted from 1969 to 1986.
- A favorite hobby of the people’s artist of Ukraine – crochet.
- Nina Mitrofanovna was the fifth child of eleven children in the family Matvienko.
- Three years ago the singer was awarded the title of Honorary citizen of Kiev.
- Living legend of the Ukrainian song in the heart of the capital, in a private house near the monastery.
- Granddaughter Nina Matvienko refers to the grandmother on “you” and children “You”.
- First job was a factory where the Nina Matvienko worked as a crane operator.
- To 18, the future star didn’t know how to celebrate your own birthday because I went to school. During the holiday, just announced the name of the birthday boy and gave him some candy.
Previously, Nina Matvienko surprised dancing with my little granddaughter.
Read the most important news in the Telegram, and also watch the interesting interview on our YouTube channel.