A simple dessert to make. It’s fresh, not too sweet, with a good taste of coffee!
- 1 3/4 cup of 35% cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of espresso
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 envelope of gelatin
- 1/2 cup of 35% cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Coffee beans for decoration
- In a saucepan, pour in the cream, vanilla, espresso and brown sugar and heat over a low flame.
- In a small bowl, mix the gelatin with the hot water and add it to the cream mixture and espresso and mix well.
- Pour into small bowls for presentation, and leave in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Using a hand mixer, whipped the cream with the sugar.
- With a piping bag, decorate the panna cotta with whipped cream and drop a coffee bean on top.