Plunge into war: Trip Advisor offers you to take a tour of the Donbass
On tripadvisor, one of the main tourist services of the world, developed a new tour that encouraged travelers to “become part of a new European history”.
26 Mar 2019 06:28
Tourists are invited to take a day tour to the Donbass and feel what war (war experience).
Tour organizers promise:
• walks in Slavyansk and Kramatorsk, where there was a combat zone;
• inspection of the destroyed houses, hospitals and schools;
• visit existing shelters;
• pass through Ukrainian checkpoints;
• communication with local inhabitants, who “saw bombs fall”;
• a photo session in helmets and flak jackets;
• shopping in handicraft market where you can buy made of ceramic Kalashnikov and hand grenades.
The cost of the tour on Trip Advisor starts from 25623 rubles per person.
Fighting in Eastern Ukraine began in April 2014. The clashes involved troops of Ukraine on the one hand and armed supporters of the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk national republics on the other. According to the Ukrainian authorities, as well as the EU, NATO and OSCE, Russia provides the rebels support. The Russian side rejects these accusations.