Makes 8 to 10 popsicles | Prep : 10 min | Freezer time : 4 h
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 can of coconut milk light (398 ml)
- 2 tsp grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about three limes)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup of Graham crackers
- In a food processor or blender, reduce the lawyers, the coconut milk, the zest and the lime juice, and maple syrup into a smooth puree. Pour into molds for popsicles and insert a wooden stick into center of each.
- Freeze 4 hours or until the popsicles are firm. (The popsicles will keep up to 2 weeks in the freezer.)
- At the time of serving, unmold by quickly switching the molds under lukewarm water.
- Soak the tip of the popsicles into the melted chocolate and then in Graham crackers. Eat soon.