Servings : 4 | Preparation : 25 min
- 3/4 cup of raspberries
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into thin slices
- 4 slices of prosciutto cut into strips
- 1 container of mini bocconcini cheese (200 g) cut into quarters
- chopped basil
- In a fine mesh strainer placed over a bowl, crush 1/2 cup of raspberries with the back of a spoon to obtain a smooth puree. Add the canola oil, balsamic vinegar and liquid honey to the mashed raspberries, and stir to combine. Reserve the vinaigrette.
- On plates, divide the slices of cantaloupe, prosciutto, the bocconcini cheese and the raspberries to the remaining coarsely chopped. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with chopped basil.
“Don’t forget to put in the compost bin the skins of fruits and vegetables like cantaloupe. “