Learn about the most important holidays and events September 9 in history
Edition Today Lifestyle
Today we celebrate the day At Rabinnical
Today, September 9, the 252nd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. Before the end of the year there are 113 days. Birthdays – Anfisa, Pimen, Sawa (Sawa). International beauty day, and in North Korea, and Tajikistan celebrates the independence Day.
“Today,” write what Orthodox holiday, Ukrainians celebrate September 9, 2019. In addition, we tell about the most interesting and important events that happened in history on this day, as well as about the main signs for September 9.
Watch the video: weekend for 2019 in Ukraine and transferred as the working days
September 9: what holiday and how to spend the day
On 9 September in the national calendar – Anfisa Ryabinina. It was believed that on this day you need to collect the ripe bunches of Rowan berries and hung them under the roof. It was supposed to bring good luck in the next year. Rowan, according to legend, is a powerful amulet against evil forces, so it must be present in the house.
Signs on September 9:
The thunder 9 September – autumn is warm.
A lot of acorns – winter will be severe.
A large crop of mountain ash – autumn rain.
September 9: the most important and interesting events in Ukraine and the world
- 1834 – the first students started their studies at Kyiv University. The first and only faculty at that time was the faculty of philosophy.
- 1850 – California became the 31st state of the USA.
- 1913 – Kiev military pilot Petr Nesterov first in the world made by a “loop the loop” – one of aerobatics (“loop”).
- 1920 – joined the Kiev aviation plant.
- 1944 – an agreement was signed between the USSR and Poland on the forced eviction of Ukrainians from their ethnic lands, which became part of the Polish Republic.
- 2006 – started space flight astronauti NASA, Ukrainian Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper.
Who was born September 9,
- 1585 – the French politician, cardinal Armand Jean du Plessis, Duke of Richelieu, where.
- 1769 – the founder of modern Ukrainian literature, Ukrainian writer, playwright Ivan Kotlyarevsky.
- 1828 – Russian writer, count Leo Tolstoy, best known for the novel “War and peace”.
- 1901 – an outstanding Ukrainian physicist Lev Shubnikov.
- 1908 – Italian writer Cesare Pavese.
- 1923 – American pediatrician, Nobel prize winner, doctor Daniel Carlton Gajdusek.
- 1941 – developer OS Unix Dennis Ritchie.
- 1966 – American actor Adam Sandler.
- 1950 – British actor Hugh Grant.
Earlier we told you about auspicious lunar days in September 2019. In addition, we wrote about the weekend days and holidays in September 2019 in Ukraine.
All the details in a special topic Autumn holidays 2019: seasonal calendar
Read the most important and interesting news in our Telegram