Star Wars : who are the favorite characters of the viewers ? Here’s the top 15
This Wednesday 18 December 2019 fate Star Wars 9 : the Ascent of Skywalker at the cinema. The opportunity to know how ends the last trilogy of George Lucas. But it is also the opportunity to get to know the heroes of the Star Wars favorite. Check out the top 15 characters of the saga the most sought-after on the web.
Chewbacca number in the heart of surfers
While Star Wars 9 : the Ascent of Skywalker comes out in cinemas on Wednesday 18 December 2019, SEMrush, marketing specialist digital took the opportunity to reveal the favorite character of the saga signed by George Lucas. That Han Solo, Darth Vader, C-3PO, princess Leia, or even Luke Skywalker is the favorite of users ? To find out, the site has calculated those that were most searched on the web.
Already, be aware that nearly 60% of the people seem to be on the side of the Force, against a little over 40% to the Dark Side. As to the characters of
Star Wars, you should know that this are the logs of the deductible that topped. The top 3 is dominated by Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Master Yoda. Yes, it is the co-pilot of the infamous Millenium Falcon, which is number 1 in the ranking ! The legendary warrior Wookiee is by far the personal favorite of internet users with 24 760 monthly searches on average.
But the characters of the last trilogy of the intergalactic are also part of the top 15, as Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) in 4th position, Rey (Daisy Ridley) to 11th place, and the lovable robot, BB-8, which is 13th.
Top 15 characters Star Wars the most sought-after on the web :
1. Chewbacca (24 760 monthly searches in average)
2. Darth Vader (22 550 monthly searches in average)
3. Master Yoda (15 450 monthly searches in average)
4. Kylo Ren (11 740 monthly searches in average)
5. Anakin Skywalker (10 510 monthly searches in average)
6. Luke Skywalker (10 290 monthly searches in average)
7. Palpatine (9 920 monthly searches in average)
8. R2-D2 (9 440 monthly searches in average)
9. Han Solo (8 900 monthly searches in average)
10. Obi Wan Kenobi (7 000 monthly searches on average)
11. Rey (6 770 monthly searches in average)
12. Darth Maul (6 640 monthly searches in average)
13. BB-8 (6 500 monthly searches in average)
14. Jar Jar Binks (6 150 monthly searches, on average)
15. Boba Fett (6 060 monthly searches in average)
The ranking of the characters in Star Wars the most sought-after on the internet
The specialized site has even calculated the Star wars films-the most searched on the internet to determine a ranking. This is
Star Wars, episode VI : Return of The Jedi who arrives first, in front of Star Wars, episode V : The Empire strikes back and Star Wars episode I : The phantom Menace. With two films ranked in the top 3, the first trilogy remains today the favourite of the fans.
The ranking of the movies Star Wars favorite
Methodology : for each keyword, SEMrush accounts for the research done on Google.fr in 2019 before establishing a monthly average.