Servings : 4
Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 30 min
- 4 shortcakes individual (30 to 50 g) of the trade
- 2 cups of strawberries in Quebec
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 ½ cup of whipping cream 35 % Lactantia®
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- ¾ Cup of cream to the old 35 % Lactantia®
- ½ Cup Lactantia® PurFiltre 2 %
- 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons of syrup maple
- 6 strawberries, hulled ¾ cup ()
- Nasturtium leaves and flakes of maple sugar
- For the strawberries, the sugar, the hull and cut into quarters, then arrange in a bowl. Sprinkle then white sugar and stir gently. Let sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator so that the water of the strawberry flows. Keep the liquid to the whipped cream. Book.
- In a stand mixer, pour the whipping cream 35 % Lactantia®.
- Once the cream starts to foam, add the powdered sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form. Then add the water to the strawberries for colour and flavour. Whisk slightly to incorporate.
- Then place the whipped cream in a pocket to rise up and begin to garnish your cakes as your inspiration. Have the strawberries with sugar in an artistic manner, and finish with a few nasturtium leaves and flakes of maple sugar.
- Then, before serving, prepare the smoothie by filing all the ingredients in a blender and spraying at maximum speed to have a nice milk hit very sparkling and creamy. Serve immediately as an accompaniment to your shortcake.
Use the WHIPPING CREAM 35 % Lactantia® to make this recipe