Today, March 20, the world celebrates international Day of happiness.
Each person doing different things happy. Someone needs to go out of town and watch the sunset, while others enough to gather the whole family and talk sincerely and openly, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to 24tv.ua.
On this occasion, acting Minister of health of Ukraine Ulyana Suprun gave the Ukrainians the tips on how to become happier.
Ulyana Suprun: “However, if the processes that are responsible for emotion and pleasure in the body fail, even the long-awaited date or significant success at work does not make people happier. In substance, happiness and satisfaction with life is a biochemical reaction. So whether you are happy depends on whether all the processes in your body properly, if he gets all the essential and is not sick””.
According to her, healthy eating and physical activity will help you to better “tune in” to the feeling of happiness. Also the acting Minister gave some advice, which, she said, will help you become happier:
1. Try to eat regularly. This will help prevent sudden hormonal disorders, reduce appetite, and reduce the risk of overeating in the evening.
2. Try eating more for Breakfast foods high in protein such as eggs, mackerel, or yogurt with beneficial nuts, seeds or fruit.
3. Carbohydrates is an important component of the daily diet. Try to eat foods that contain carbohydrates with low GI (glycemic index), for example, rye bread or cereal. These products contribute to the maintenance of a stable level of glucose in the blood, which has a positive effect on the normalization of appetite.
4. Choose foods that contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats like olive or sesame oil. Also eat walnuts, flax seeds, avocado and fatty fish, such as herring.
5. Eat for lunch and dinner, meat products with high protein content. For example, chicken, lentils, legumes, fish or lean beef.
6. Most try to exercise. Charging every morning, or yoga will help to increase the level of dopamine in the body (biologically active chemical that directly stimulates the centers of emotional reactions and the pleasure that affect the improvement or worsening of mood and person).
Don’t stay too long at the computer and move more during the day.
7. Also suggest completely or even partially to give up alcohol, caffeine, processed sugar, starchy carbohydrates.